Monday, November 2, 2009

Banana Nut Muffins (Gluten/Dairy/Egg Free)

These muffins are delicious!! I found these on this website and decided to play around with the recipe. I like to keep the sugar content in my recipes to a minimum or use whole foods to sweeten it up as much as I can. You can bake these or dehydrate them if you want to keep this a raw recipe. Whatever works for you. I kept these in my refrigerator in a closed container for a week and they stayed nice and fresh! Yummy Yummy!

Banana Nut Muffins (Gluten/Diary/Egg Free)
1/4 cup cashews
1/4 cup flax meal (ground flax seeds)
1 banana
1/3 cup hazelnut meal (ground hazelnuts)
4 dates
2 tbsp agave
1 tsp cinnamon



directions
1. Blend cashews and flax
2. Add remaining ingredients and blend
3. Pour into muffin tins
4. Bake 350 degrees for 20 - 25 min (or dehydrate overnight to keep it a raw recipe)


blog comments powered by Disqus