Monday, December 7, 2009

What Should I Do With My Juice Pulp?

There are so many uses for juice pulp, like using it in raw pies, breads, and mock salads. But here is just another use if you still have a ton left over after all of your cooking or uncooking is done and you don't want to put it in your compost just yet! Skin Care Product!!! Depending on your skin type, use these masks accordingly. Mix 1 tbsp of pulp with any base mask of your choice. I just started using this French Green Clay and I LOVE IT! So now all there is to do is add a little pulp to my clay paste and apply to my skin : ) Have fun with a day at the SPA in your very own bathroom!






















Apple Pulp: Slightly acidic. Soothes and gently exfoliates

Asparagus Pulp: Stimulating. Dries up pimples

Carrot Pulp: Antiseptic. Heals pimples

Fresh Fig Pulp: Softens and soothes. Used for cleansing

Pear Pulp: Cools and soothes hot, sunburnt skin

Pineapple Pulp: An astringent wash for oily skin
blog comments powered by Disqus