Friday, December 18, 2009

Coconut Peanut Butter Granola

I have been so in the mood for peanut butter lately. I go in phases with my nut butters. After a long winded love affair with macadamia butter, I think I am ready to move on to another one of my favorites....PEANUT BUTTER!! Just got home from the health food store with some organic peanut butter so I can make some super delicious Coconut Peanut Butter Granola! You have to try this!




Coconut Peanut Butter Granola
ingredients
2 cups oats
1/2 cup peanut butter
1/3 cup agave
1/4 cup coconut oil
1 tbsp coconut butter
3/4 cup coconut flakes
sea salt



directions
1. To keep it RAW: Mix everything together in bowl and enjoy OR
2. Preheat oven to 275
3. Heat all ingredients in saucepan until melted except oats and coconut flakes
4. Then add oats and coconut flakes and mix together
5. Spread on cookie sheet, cook for 10 min. Remove and spread around, place back in oven and cook for another 10 min. Let cool and YUMMY!





blog comments powered by Disqus