Saturday, December 5, 2009

Radish Apple Onion Salad w. Dill Dressing

I found a similar recipe to this about a year ago from one of the handouts at my local farmer's market. Since then, I have taken out some of their ingredients, added my own, and put a twist on the dressing. This has to be one of my favorites for salads or at least on the top of the list. It's super easy, satisfies both my salty and sweet tooth, and loads me up with nutrition for the afternoon. This is great in the Spring but I love it any time of the year really.

Radish Apple Onion Salad w. Dill Dressing
ingredients
6 radishes thinly sliced
2 apples, cored, seeded, thinly sliced (toss them in juiced lemon to prevent browning)
1/2 red onion, thinly sliced




dressing
3 tbsp apple cider vinegar
pinch of stevia or other sweetener
1 tsp sea salt
2 tbsp olive oil
1 tbsp dried dill (or 2 tbsp chopped fresh)




directions
1. Combine all vegetables in bowl
2. Combine all dressing ingredients and whisk
3. Add dressing to veggies, mix, serve. That's it!









blog comments powered by Disqus